free imgae sticher needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free imgae sticher needed

I am looking for good easy free image stitcher. I have scanned several section of map and need to stitch them together. I have done it in the past but can't find the program I used. It might have ICE but it doesn't run on windows 10.
    I found hugin but I can't figure out how to work it. I think I got the image stitched but can't figure out how to output as a jpeg image.

Hi Chris

From a quick search I found

https://www.fotor.com/features/photo-stitch

If you've shot multiple photos for a panorama, this guide to the best photo stitching software will save you hours of time. Sure  - your fancy smartphone or compact camera might have a built-in...

I will look further and get back to you.

Don

Comment

it you are doing panorama types where you have a series of overlapping pictures together that can be done in photoshop do you have that?

Comment

Don't have photoshop and neither of those posted are free.

Comment

I searched for for free but often you come up with try for free links, There may be some sort of good free open source have to search further. since you are one of my super moderator private message me.

Comment

Got it done.

I found the Image composite editor and the 2013 c++ 64 bit version and it was very simple. Load the images. Stitch them. Export to disk. Done.

Comment

hugin is the only one I found that is open source

Comment

that is good news

Comment

Working...
                X